12.14.2009

Sad Girls

Left Behind
Watercolor 2006

Everyone loved this one. "She looks sooo sad, ahhhh" blah, blah, blah.
I have seen this tattooed quite a few times in magazines with some mixed results, no one seems to want me to do it though. Anybody with a 'gun' should be able to do it no problem, they can just draw it right off your iphone.
Below is a young woman from Nova Scotia who got it done right in 2006.


The crying doesn't stop there...

Love Misspelled
Watercolor 2006

I was really happy with this one but even the advantage of a Halloween Art Show debut couldn't help. The think the idea behind it is pretty simple but not so, and it didn't work twice. Now, if anyone asks about it, I say "she is sad because she isn't a pirate". I think she's hot.
Lots of prints available, still

How about a crying Viking girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment