4.16.2012

My little shrunken headed boy is 18


The Deadbolt Shrunken Head logo I designed for the band in '92 or 3. The design adheres to the Oval Logo Law of the same year. I don't know if we have The Casbah to blame for that law or O?


The logo design sheet I showed the band from '92. The checked logo in the lower right corner was pretty much just an all caps version of the logo they already had, which I think was designed by Mrs. Valdez and why they chose it again. Harley chose the circled one, which we all thought looked a little too much like the Cramps logo. Soon after, I painted it on Les' bass drum head and used up until Tijuana Hit Squad, when they changed to the James Bond-inspired logo with the Luger T.
I think most all of these came from old horror movie posters and are hand drawn, pre-fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment